2011 Awards Banquet
- Created on Monday, 18 July 2011 21:14
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 21:46
- Published on Monday, 18 July 2011 21:14
The SDSA 2011 Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday, September 24, 2011, 6:30-10:00PM, at the Hilton Palacio del Rio, 200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, Texas. Our Keynote Speaker will be Kyrsten Sinema, Arizona State Senator and author of "Unite and Conquer: How to build coalitions that win -- and last".
Tickets are $75 each. There is a maximum of 8 people per table. You can order tickets by downloading, printing and mailing in this form, or use a credit card online at https://secure.actblue.com/page/2011sdsaawardsbanquet.
This is our major fund raiser for the year, so please consider becoming a sponsor. Sponsors' names will appear in the program. (NOTE: Sponsorships do not include tickets to the banquet.) Sponsor levels are: Platinum ($1000), Gold ($500), Silver ($250) and Bronze ($100).
The people being honored at the banquet are:
- Political Advocacy - D'mitri Kosub
- Community Leadership Award - Travis Peterson
- Volunteer Appreciation Award - Dan Graney
You can see a copy of the program here.