- Category: About SDSA
- Last Updated on Monday, 17 April 2017 21:34
- Published on Friday, 20 August 2010 01:58
- Get on our mailing/email list.
- Attend our meetings (3rd Monday of the month) at Picante Grill, 3810 Broadway..
- Help foster the ideals of the Democratic Party through voter education in the LGBT community.
YOU absolutely can make a difference!! Go to one of the sections below:
- Sustaining member
- New member -- join and pay via ActBlue
- Current member -- renew and pay via ActBlue
- Student member (ages 18-23)
- New member join or current member renew -- download form and pay via check
1. Sustaining Member: Sustaining members donate a minimum of $10 per month for 12 months and will be listed as sponsors at our annual banquet. Click on the button below to make a secure donation via credit card. Enter the amount you'd like to donate monthly, then under "Make this contribution..." select "Each month for the next" and enter the number of months you want your credit card charged. The minimum is 12 months, but you may choose a longer period. ActBlue will send you information on how to change or cancel your monthly donation should there be a change in your personal circumstances.
2. New member -- join and pay via ActBlue: To join SDSA and make a $45 dues payment with a credit card, please click the link below. You will be redirected to the secure ActBlue website. Your payment will be marked as new member dues.
3. Current member -- renew and pay via ActBlue: To renew your membership with SDSA and make a $35 dues payment with a credit card, please click the Contribute button below. You will be redirected to the secure ActBlue website. Your payment will be marked as a membership renewal.
5. New member join or current member renew -- pay via check: Download and complete the membership application located on our website (pdf). If you are renewing, please write "Renewal" on the form and indicate any changes to your information. Send $45 for individual membership and make your check payable to Stonewall Democrats of San Antonio. Mail to: SDSA, P.O. Box 12814, San Antonio, TX 78212.